Art Walls O’Side is a project sponsored by OCAF to further the Arts in Oceanside City Wide.
The Cultural Arts Foundation of Oceanside is a 501c3 non-profit organization.
We seek professional Artists to participate in a solo show. We will have opening receptions for each artist, replete with a no host wine bar, live music and great food offerings from the Gallery Walls project. OCAF handles promotion of event. Each exhibition will run for two months, and the art, of course, is for sale.
Take a peek at the history of Art Walls O’side https://www.ocaf.info/art-walls-oside/
- Original art work for a family venue.
- Artist is responsible for the sale of his/her art work.
- Artist is responsible for helping at installation, selling and deinstalling of art work under direction of facilitator. Installation times to be agreed upon.
- Commission Structure: 25% – 40% venue, 10% – 25% OCAF, 50% artist. The artist is responsible for sales, collecting any tax, and reimbursing the venue and OCAF.
- Currently solo shows are available at three locations in 2020.Nov 1, 2019 Deadline for submissions to be considered for exhibition
Nov 15, 2019 Notifications
For more information contact email@example.com ATTN: Blake Kern
EMAIL SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Email the following information and documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Website or Blog
3. Biography and contact information including telephone, email, address
4. Record of sales and gallery representations
5. Resale license
6. One image attached for each submission (up to 3).The image should be .jpg format, 300 dpi with a file size at or under 5 mb
7. The body of the email should only contain: Captions for each submission, title, dimensions of the artwork, year completed and price
8. Attendance at installation, opening reception, de-installation
9. $25 submission fee
Submit your email to email@example.com no later than Nov 1, 2019. On subject line put Attn: Call for Art